mspdebug fork adding the MehFET driver (USB device code at https://git.lain.faith/sys64738/DragonProbe/src/branch/isp-mehfet )
You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||2 weeks ago|
|drivers||2 weeks ago|
|formats||8 months ago|
|simio||6 months ago|
|transport||2 weeks ago|
|ui||3 weeks ago|
|util||1 year ago|
|.gitignore||3 weeks ago|
|AUTHORS||1 year ago|
|BSDmakefile||8 years ago|
|COPYING||12 years ago|
|ChangeLog||4 years ago|
|EmbeddedMode.txt||9 years ago|
|Makefile||3 weeks ago|
|README||5 years ago|
|chipinfo.db||2 years ago|
|mspdebug.man||3 weeks ago|
|ti_3410.fw.ihex||10 years ago|
|ti_3410.fw.txt||10 years ago|
MSPDebug is a free debugger for use with MSP430 MCUs. It supports
FET430UIF, eZ430, RF2500 and Olimex MSP430-JTAG-TINY programmers, as
well as many other compatible devices. It can be used as a proxy for
gdb or as an independent debugger with support for programming,
disassembly and reverse engineering.
* Userspace only: no kernel modifications required.
* Works with RF2500, eZ430, FET430UIF (V2 and V3), Launchpad, Chronos,
GoodFET, Olimex MSP430-JTAG-TINY and MSP430-JTAG-ISO programmers.
Also supports the TI flash bootloader.
* Can act as a GDB remote stub (replacement for msp430-gdbproxy)
and/or a GDB client.
* Can single-step, program, run to breakpoint and inspect memory on
* Can be used to access the FET430UIF bootloader.
* Supports Intel HEX, ELF32, BSD symbol table, COFF, TI Text and
SREC file formats.
* Can disassemble code in memory, including translating addresses to
* Includes reverse-engineering features such as instruction search,
call-graph analysis and symbol table editing.
* Simulation mode allows execution of MSP430 code without hardware.
* Cross-platform: compiles on Linux, *BSD, OS/X and Windows.
Compiling from source
Ensure that you have the necessary packages to compile programs that use
libusb (on Debian or Ubuntu systems, you might need to do apt-get
install libusb-dev). After that, unpack and compile the source code
tar xvfz mspdebug-version.tar.gz
On Debian Ubuntu systems sudo apt-get install libreadline-dev may be
required. If you don't want GNU readline support, you can invoke make
After compiling, install the binary and manual page by running (as
Type "mspdebug --help" for usage instructions.